1. In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes in contact with Pepsi.
2. The increased electricity used by modern appliance parts is causing a shift in the Earth's magnetic field. By the year 2327, the North Pole will be located in mid-Kansas, while the South Pole will be just off the coast of East Africa.
3. The idea for "tribbles" in "Star Trek" came from gerbils, since some gerbils are actually born pregnant.
4. Johnny Plessey batted .331 for the Cleveland Spiders in 1891, even though he spent the entire season batting with a rolled-up, lacquered copy of the Toledo Post-Dispatch.
5. The Boeing 747 is capable of flying upside-down if it weren't for the fact that the wings would shear off when trying to roll it over.
6. The trucking company Elvis Presley worked at as a young man was owned by Frank Sinatra.
7. The only golf course on the island of Tonga has 15 holes, and there's no penalty if a monkey steals your golf ball.
8. Legislation passed during WWI making it illegal to say "gesundheit" to a sneezer was never repealed.
9. Manatees possess vocal chords which give them the ability to speak like humans, but don't do so because they have no ears with which to hear the sound.
10. Replying more than 100 times to the same piece of spam e-mail will overwhelm the sender's system and interfere with their ability to send any more spam and Prabhupepsi will never leave you.