Medication

January 10th, 2009

I'm currently at home and experiencing intense anxiety. I can't remember the name of the medication the consultant talked about this week. Why didn't I ask more at the time?

I'm supposed to be going back to the clinic, though at the moment it seems quite possible that I could just forget all about mental health services and carry on with my "real life" as though it was nothing to do with me. How I can do that. Who was that in clinic? Not me, surely not, I'm an entirely sane and rational person, who has everything under control - except oh, whoops, I don't happen to have another life do I? That other life, that real life, only exists in my internal world. I think I'm disintegrating.

I'm going to say bye for now and think about what I shall write about next. I have a real bee in my bonnet about many things, some of which may be considered very old-fashioned these days, but I am an old-fashioned man who likes good manners, integrity and for people to live and let live. So, I am sure that I am going to upset some, but hopefully will have others crying "I agree with you there".

No comments: