Searching for encouragement

January 24th, 2009

I have been aimlessly searching the internet for blogs, articles, and forums to provide me strength in this latest depression. There is some really good stuff out there. Nothing however, replaces the response from lasting friends. I was able to call 2 friends yesterday and just talk. It felt so wonderful. I do feel better today. I am just waiting, begging, and pleading for my creative writing to come back to me. My creative writing has been a great part of my healing. In my manias I have had dreams of becoming a renowned author. In my depressions I have felt my writing’s resembled that of a first grader. Somewhere in-between has been the quiet stillness of emergent writing that continues to provide strength and growth. I can’t lose site of my purpose: to express myself in the journey with bipolar and to hopefully help others along the way.

No comments: