Memories are all I have left only for you ANIPRA

December 5th, 2009

Afraid of what I see, I struggle to even breathe.
My memories for ever leaving a scar on me, making me drop
To my knees.

No matter how hard I try, I feel frail, weak, and afraid to leave
My shell.Forever falling asleep on a pillow full of tears.
My heart feeling brittle, without fail, my blood leaving a trail.
I scream out, Will any one save me from myself, or will I have
To continue to fall?'

Falling into the depth of my mind, swallowed by those ghoulies
Of my memories,Afraid to even try to fight back.
I can hear the inconsistent laughter of these demons in my brain,
Rumbling through my head like a speeding train.
No matter how much I cry, I will never let you see a tear
Streak down my cheek.

I at least am not weak enough to let you see me, at my
Breakdowns peak.After a while of tear streaked pain,
I let it, knowing that i can't wash it all away, push it away,
Or wish every bit of it always. But, I know that it has not
Completely disappeared,Since nothing can ever go away for ever.

No comments: