Brain Bugs

December 14th, 2009

When I created this blog, I didn’t intend it to be a journal on depression. I didn’t make any plans at all. I just wanted to have a mental record of a lot of things that don’t fit in my tiny memory.

But reading the latest entries, I can see how everything spins around depression. Boring. Now, when I turn off the computer, things don’t really change. It’s not that I focus too much on feeling depressed, is that it’s all there is at the moment.

Right now I am very irritable, so much that every little sound pierces my skull, I can’t even stand the voices of my family, and rage builds up inside me when they decide to ask me what the hell is wrong. Argh, people, just leave me the hell alone. But at the same time, don’t go.

I’ve not been sleeping most of the time, and this is weird even for me. I've been not sleeping
over 21 hours a day.

The brain keeps going from one glitch to the other.

No comments: