Who would you be if you knew you could be anyone..?

January 28 2010

I would like to be myself…. Not joking… Not the one who people of the world see. Who is all tied up with social & moral thoughts. But the real me….

One who wants to live….

I would wander through unknown cities…. Alone…. See what nature & man have created together…

I would let my mind to be free to think what come may….. & not worry what if anyone comes to know of it…

I would spend my days at a local garden with a nice book in hand..

I would roam all evenings at the beach…. Till the moon shines right on the top…..

I would spend long cozy mornings in my bed…..

I would have a walking friend right besides me when I go for a walk…

I would have dessert before the dinner….

I would scuba dive and snorkel …

I would climb a few small hills just for a hike…

I would have a tattoo or two…

I would help a small child with her life. Maybe adopt one so when I finish my life I have a sense of achieving something…..

I would fall in love with her again…

I would write for my satisfaction….

Yes, I surely would like to be myself……

Who would you like to be…?

No comments: