Why my blog rocks
January 5 2010
1. Anybody is welcome to comment. I adore comments! Well, not the negative ones, naturally, but so far I allow them to stay. I don’t moderate comments . You can even say hi to me if I’m logged on to Meebo. (Don’t worry, I won’t say hi unless you do, maybe you just want to read the blog in peace!)
2. My content requires your participation because most of my posts are about things that you’ve done before or heard of or read about. It’s about life, it’s about people, it’s about you and what you think of it. Also, sometimes the blogger likes to do kinda kooky blogging projects.
3. The blog belongs to a really nice blogger. I think nice people rock and you can’t know too many of them. I promise that anybody who leaves a comment on PRABHUPEPSI for the first time will get a welcome reply from me!
4. The blog is a virtual hang-out to some damn fine people. My commenters are a lively, witty bunch of people who makes PRABHUPEPSI a great blog to read. Even if a post is worthless, they can make it interesting with their funny anecdotes or wise perspectives. Check out the blogs in my blogroll.
5. My blog looks good, dammit. Okay, only until last few though. But for those who’ve been reading since I got the CSS upgrade.
Why does your blog rock?
Posted by PRABHU N